Thank you for requesting an application for subsidized child care services from Inyo Mono Advocates for Community Action, Inc. (IMACA).
In order to accurately complete your application, please include yourself, your spouse (or the other parent residing in the home), and all of your children under the age of 18 residing in the home. Include proof of all income sources and provide the reason you need and are requesting child care services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 760-934-3343.
In order for your application to be processed as quickly as possible and to prevent delays, please ensure that you complete each section and provide proof of all sources of income (as applicable), including but not limited to:
- If you are working, provide consecutive pay stubs for the last 6 months
- If you are currently receiving unemployment benefits, provide the award letter or check stubs for the last 3 months
- If the child you are applying for is a foster child, provide the placement documents and proof of foster payments
- If you or anyone in your family unit is receiving CalWORKS, provide a copy of the most recent Notice of Action
- If you are receiving child support, provide a copy of the court order or Warrant Register form
- If you are receiving benefits from the Social Security Administration SSI, SSP, SSB or Survivors Benefits, provide a copy of the award letter
- Proof of any other source of income
All applications will be processed in the order they are received. Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned to you within ten (10) business days.
For income eligibility, your gross monthly income must not exceed the ceiling listed below for your family size:
|Family Size||1 or 2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Monthly Income Ceiling||$5,889||$6,511||$7,441||$8,632||$9,823||$10,046||$10,269|
In order for your application to remain active, you must update your application every six (6) months or when a change in income, family size, or need occurs. Applications not updated at least every six (6) months will be removed from the waiting list.
When we foresee vacancies, IMACA will begin the pre-screening process and will request information and documentation that supports your family size, income, and need, as stated on this application. If, at the time of your pre-screening, it is determined that the information and documentation does not coincide with the information and documentation on your waiting list application, your application will be updated and returned to the waiting list.